Sunday, June 5, 2011

Exhausted

By Riittisha

Well, as always, this weekend whizzed by. I.Am.Soooooo.Exhausted. This is like the first time I have had the TIME to post. Like, I've been able to touch the computer a couple of times, but gaah.
I woke up this morning around 11, and only had time for a quick brunch. Then, Angel's Mom picked us up, and a squished, and uncomfortable yet fun ride led us to practice for the dance. It's actually pretty cool. We use chopsticks and all that.
Well. I can't tell you what happened, because I don't even remember. My head is a fuzz, I'm doing my homework, (Hey! This is pretty good for me, because I don't usually do my homework till like, 3 more hours!) while watching episodes of Glee.
Weekend. Weekend. Weekend. I would kill for it to be Friday again. Wait.. what did I do on Friday? I can't remember anything! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment