Thursday, June 2, 2011

Swinter

By Bridget

Swinter. A combination of summer and winter. A word created by Phineas and Ferb. My new favorite word. Even though it is still spring, it's officially as hot as summer. Today, my cousins finally got sick of it. We made it Swinter. Not exactly, but close. We all went up to the t.vless attic, since it was the coldest floor in the house. Then, we brought up every single plug in fan, spray bottle, hand fans, ad lots more. My dad even helped by digging out the old sno-cone machine and buying some ice. Then, 2 of my cousins carried up all the ice cream and ice pops in the kitchen fridge, and stuffed them into the small fridge in the attic. Now, we just sat there, watching movies on the DVD player. According to my thermometor, the current temperature is 61 degrees F. It is getting cold, and it's awesome to eat as many ice things as we can. If the next 4 months are like this, then this will be the best summer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment