Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Please...

By Silvia

"WHAT?"
I never knew that it would go that far.
It was only a cut in the eye, but I never knew that it would go this far.

My dad got the shocking news after school today.
I felt terrified.
I didn't want to lose her.
Not now....
"But...but..."
That's all I could say.
We didn't talk on the ride home.

Imagine almost losing your best friend.
Your companion.
Your amigo since 1st grade.
I never thought about losing her.
Never.....
We even promised since the day I meet her that we won't die until we reach our life's goal.
And she hasn't reached her.

Imagine your companion going to an operation a week from now.
Imagine not seeing your friend for a whole day.
I can't even live without her for an hour.
I don't want my dog to go yet.......
not know........

She got sick at first, and we thought that she would get over.
But it didn't.
In fact, she needs an operation that can chose for her to live or die.
I can't even imagine my buddy in an operation table fighting for her life.
Not now.....

I wish that never happened.
I wish that she gets well quick.
Just don't let my dog.........see the light.

After going home, I just stare at her.
I can't imagine my little dog going to an operating table.
Please let her live...............

(;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment