Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cherry Blossoms

By Brooke

Last night I had a sleep over and it was fun! We went to Facha Luna and then we watched most of Night and Day with Tom Cruise(cute) and Cameron Diaz. It was ok but we didn't get to finish it(sad face:( ). Then I got picked up and around 1:30p.m. we went to this place down town in D.C. called Eastern Market. I got a really good smoothie there,  a couple of homemade donuts(so good) and this totally awesome hat! After that we went to see the Cherry Blossom's so we took the Metro. When we got there it was so packed! It was also fun though. I had forgotten my tennis shoes at Zoe's and I had been wearing these boots that I hated so I simply took them of and started walking barefoot. Everybody told me not to but I did it any way not worrying about glass or splinters and we were on grass most of the time so it didn't really matter. The blossom's weren't as pretty as last year because thety weren't as pink. When we were my the water sitting on the grass I started doing cartwheels, handstands, and back walk over's. Everyone in my family also did it but to little success. My Mom did do a good cartwheel and my Uncle Rick held this one hand stand for a long time. When we left we went back on the metro and it was so packed! I'm home now waiting for a big dinner. BYE!
BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
p.s. Zoe" bring my shoes to me tomorrow, thanks!

1 comment: