Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Meanie Dentist Lady

By Tasnim

So, on Monday, after after school, or in simpler terms at 4:00, I got picked up to go to the dentist. I do't mind going to the dentist. I know some people are scared of it, or just don't like going, but it's nothing to me. I barely think about it. there are some things that I hate about going to the dentist though. like:
  • Not being able to get my homework done early.
  • The smell of the gloves that linger over my face as I'm getting my teeth cleaned/checked.
  • The after-feeling of wanting a GOOD mouthwash.
  • Gloves being all jammed up in your face.
 Of course, these are minor things to me. Nothing to make me hate a place. But, I'm not very fond of this one dentist lady that seriously has some issues, as Joann would out it. Or would she more say "I should roast that lady like a squirrel on a stick in a ditch!"? Yeah. That's more like her. Okay, back to the story.
 there are a series of things that this lady did to make me not like her. And it's not only me, my whole family despises her, and I'm sure others do too. Unless they like:
  • People who make a comment , and not a very nice one, just because you get 2, only 2 texts before she starts cleaning your teeth. Yeah. That wasn't very nice of her, and makes you realize that she isn't very patient either.
  • Giving you some weird channel to watch while she's cleaning your teeth. I mean, I don't watch that much TV, but it's nice to be distracted while someone's jabbing cleaning tools inside your mouth. Instead, I was forced to watch the nasty little needle thingy filled with my teeth stuff. 
  • Not watching where she's putting the tools, or how she's picking it up. I had a lot of drool around my face.
  • One of the worst of all, she hurt me, hard. I can still feel it. Okay, so you that sucking water thingy? well she was using that along my teeth, all smooth rolling along, and then, on the left side, she pushes it with all her might on my gum. that thing hurt. She hurt my gums, and my tongue. I think it has a scab on it, or something. Ugh! that wasn't my favorite part. I nearly broke my phone from squeezing it so hard.
  • When she pulled the sucking thingy out, my drool went flying everywhere. And all she did was say sorry in a slightly annoyed way. well EX-CA-U-OOZ me! but I think I'm the one that should be annoyed right now.
  • And then, when we pick up my mom, right after the dentist, I tell her about it, and she automatically assumes it's the same lady that I'm talking about. Obviously, there are some problems. she said that my family has to come every 4 months because our teeth were too dirty, when the real doctor  that checked on it said our teeth are beautifully clean. I think we need to check this degree or her's.
 Now is it okay for me to dislike her? Well, I hope so, because I do NOT want her as my dentist cleaner lady ever again! Craziness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment