Thursday, April 14, 2011

Really SAD!!!!!

By Alex

Ok so not many people know that there's 1 thing, 1 thing that is bigger for me then soccer and music. It's wrestling. The best- wwe. So my friend told me that my favorite wrestler Edge retired. I at first didn't believe him because he was too young to retired. So I went at home and research it. I saw the whole show. I for first time in a long time, long long time, was breaking down. 1 tear. I couldn't help it. He was gone. He told that wrestling is never fake, that people brake bones and get injured. His last match was at the greatest stage of them all- WRESTLEMANIA!!!! He retired with the championship on his hands. He also said if he continued he would have to be in a wheel chair. When it was over, I was almost crying till he walked out and started shaking hands with everyone, I broke down!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment