Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Break!!!!!


By Alice

I'm getting freakishly excited right about now. Like a person should not able to hold this amount of excitement. It has to be dangerous in some way.

My dad is crazy. He thinks we can drive just about everywhere in about a day, in a Ferrari, no less, which has gas mileage like a pig, bad. First we have a Ferrari car show*, rain or shine, then we have to visit some dude dad works with, then we go to where we're hanging out for a week.

When we get to where we're staying for the week, I am going to totally, like withdraw into some kind of place inside me where I almost never go. I only need 6 things. My mountain bike, a drawing pad, pack of pencils, my eraser, my digital camera and my old backpack. We go out to a place in the mountains and there's a pond there. I bike, hike up the dam, hitch a ride in the back of Dad's pickup or walk there. I have a favorite place, a small hollow under a tree overlooking a stone drop down to the pond. I go down there whenever we're there.

Totally unrelated but today I got my 2nd Green Day CD and it has my 3 favorite Green Day songs: American Idiot, I Walk Alone, and 21 Guns. RANDOM THOUGHT!!!

*Dad bought a dark red Ferrari from one of his friends, seats four, with a black leather interior and he loves it. It is the most gorgeous car I have ever seen, including an Aston Martin and those cars are incredible to see and ride in.

No comments:

Post a Comment