Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scared

By Claire

Ok, so I just looked on weather.com to see what the forecast is for today and on the home page it said, “Server tornado watches for April.” (That is not what it actually said.) So, I read the article about it and it really scared about the warm weather coming in. A brief summary of what the article said is this, throughout April and March the warm weather is coming in. So for the southern states this may be a tornado watch for the month. (I think this might be a warning for Georgia, Arizona, Texas, Kansas, and Louisiana). In the past years we have had many storms in Texas, and Alabama. There is more but I didn’t understand that language. So I am so freaked out because, Virginia is considered south. So I am really freaked out now. I have been in a tornado and it is really scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment