Monday, April 4, 2011

Leftovers

By Jay

Tonight's five star feast is... leftovers! That is my meal for 3 days per week, and after the first time, well lets just say it's not the same. Today I had pizza, once again a leftover, but tonight's dinner was different. I made it myself in my new best friend; the microwave, mic for short! I had three pieces of that were from a  pizza half eaten from a couple nights ago. They weren't actually that bad, but I guess I just got really lucky. A usual night of leftovers leaves me eating a bowl of cereal for dinner. Leftovers are just cheats for parents! It leaves them smiling because they have done their job which is to feed the family, but they haven't really worked for it. I'm fine with that sometimes, but not too much. Besides, sometimes parents don't even like their leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment