Friday, April 15, 2011

Summertime American Dining

By Jay

Today is the first day that my family has had corn on the cob for awhile. I mean that makes sense because it has just been so cold and wintertime the last couple of weeks. I came home, and was welcomed by the information that we would be having an Summertime American dinner that would made up of corn on the cob, hot dogs and sausages, watermelon, and French fries! It was wonderful and I might even have to wipe some mustard off of my cheek! My watermelon was petty much a mess. I ate it and accidentally cut into one of the juiciest parts and some of my baby blue shirt has turned watery red! I think I need to brush up on my bar-be-que eating techniques! Are you ready for Summer? I need some more Spring first. Lets not get ahead of ourselves now.

No comments:

Post a Comment