Sunday, April 24, 2011

Late Night

By Riittisha

Last night I was up till 1.. singing. Actually, I was up till 2, because I read for an hour. Anyways, why didn't I post at midnight yesterday?! I don't know, I answer myself. I was singing. I took breaks and went to WHWN and other places on the computer when I exhausted myself. I was singing for the talent show, and I said I wanted to do a song I had done before, but my Mom said lots of people had heard me sing that song, so I should do another one. I protested, because I really liked that song, and all the other songs she had chose were either too - boring, slow, long or hard words. So I really wanted to do my song... even if I did it before... it was a slightly slow... slightly, but it had a great beat and the song was so sweet. But I realized after I sang it, my voice wasn't sweet for that song anymore. Then my Mom found another song, and I gave in eagerly, because it was sweet, great rhythm, and short. 3 minutes, 1:30 of that was probably music. Now if I still remembered how to play guitar, my Mom would have made me, but since I forgot (Thankfully because the music had a ton of different notes), someone else would do it. Oh!! This is for the talent show... I'm singing the Nepali Anthem too with my friend Ayusha, my sister, Ayusha's cousin Angelle; my sister's friend and Nista, my sister's friend. They're all 6- so mostly Ayusha and I will be singing it, but they'll help in places. And the competition!! It's next weekend. Oh!! The dance passed already. That's all! I woke up at 8 surprisingly... considering I was up till 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment