Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Fence!!!

By Hunter

Today during PE we have to play tennis. When we got out side it was not wet even if it was rain all day. We got there then Ms. H. told us to get a partner. I looked right at Malcom then he shakes his head in a yes. When we were passing the ball I hit it right over the fence. Malcom goes and runs to get the ball. While he was doing that I went to go be with Jack and Will. But before I did that I went to go tell Ms. H. where Malcom was. I saw that they were trying to get down a tennis ball off of a wall. I looked and saw a fence right next to it. Then I told Ms. H. I can go get the ball. I went all spider man on that fence. I was on the top of the wall in no time. There the ball was in like two feet away. I get the ball and throw it back I felt so happy for myself. Then I see another tennis ball fly over the fence. I yelled let me get it. I jump to the other side of the fence. I fell to a little bar to hold me so I can find a way down. I think I can jump into the tree, maybe I could slide down that pole. I thought I should take the smater way. I slide down the pole and throw the ball back over the fence. I run over to go find Malcom. I ran as fast as I could then I froze in my tracks. I hand started to burn in pain. I looked at my hand to see a cut about one to one-half of an inch. I told Ms. H. that I had to go to the nurse, she told me go right ahead. I ran and went right to the nurse. The nurse gave me a little band-aid. I went back outside to find that we had to go back in.

Life Lesson: Next time I should take the long way, so I don't get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment