Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chill Pill

By Silvia

I think I need a chill pill now?
Why?
Well, there is the SOL, and there is the SOL's and there is the SOL's and there is the SOL's -
AND THERE IS THE SOL'S!!!!
I cannot stand staying in a room with a computer in front of me!!! IT STRAINS MY EYES!!!
The worst part s that I NEARLY crashed the computer that had my SOL in.
But luckily no one saw me...
All I know is that a big packet of paper would satisfy me more than my hand falling asleep on the computer mouse.
I think I need a specialized Chill Pill for the SOL's.

So far, I have done the Reading SOL's and I have survived!!
But tomorrow is the MATH SOL's.
And then SOCIAL STUDIES.
And then NO MORE TESTS!!
Wait....
THE END-OF-THE-YEAR-PLACEMENT TEST!!!!!
WHEN WILL THE TESTS END!!!!!
>:-(®

No comments:

Post a Comment