Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Victory

By Kelwyn

Well today was my team playing against Fransisco's team in the tournament. I was pretty scared about the game. It started and Josh and I had to sit out first. We had been watching for about 12 minutes and we already had 2 goals. Then I finally came in! Then the game started, Byran had the ball, I took it from him and passed it to Josh then he made the shot and.....GOAL!!!!!!! We had to start back on the middle of the field and it was Fran's ball. He passed it to Jason then Quinn-- Omar took it, passed it to Leana who was close to the goal. She had the pass and Fran was right behind her so she shot and another goal. 4 to 0. Me and Josh sat out again, then Yoyada and Omar made a goal, and then it was 6 to 0. Me and Josh came back in, and I had the ball passed it to Leana and she made another goal. Then the last goal was by Yoyada. I didn't make a goal because I was mostly midfield. Then the game ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment