Monday, May 9, 2011

Gone Forever

By Bridget

Our family has recently lost one of it's most valuble members ever. He has served us all great, and was special. Yesterday, he was stolen. Or really taken away. We were having a BBQ, when the men in blue uniforms came in that big ugly truck. They marched into the house, up into the attic, and took away the playroom 72" flat screen T.V!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is the worst news ever. We got that T.V a while back, and, for some time, it was taller then I was. But the point is, in a way, I own that T.V. When I was younger, our last one was completly messed up. So we went on a hunt for a bigger one. We found the perfect one. And it was the right price. But the store was fresh out. We checked in other counties around here, but they were all out. So, I randomly typed an unknown zip code to see if there were any in that store. And there was! Sure, the store was an hour away. But it was really close to my soccer teams usual game field. So, we went after the game the next day. We got to buy the very last one. That T.V didn't fit above the chimney, where my mom wanted it, so it was donated to the playroom. For 5 years, we have used it to play Wii, other video games, movies, and shows. But now it's gone. Forever. I don't know why exactly, but the people from Sears came, and spent an hour getting it out the window. (It didn't fit through the whole for the ladder.) It was hard to see the best member of the family being taken away. And it was even worse to do it in front of the many children who worshipped it. I'm telling you, without Timmy (Yes, I named him) I might not make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment