Thursday, May 26, 2011

Interviewing, Pumped, & Mystery!!!!

By Riittisha

Can you guess by my title what my first three periods are?

English, Math, Science.

In English, we had to be a interviewer, and a interviewee. But you probably knew that if you're reading this right now. Chris. He was the one who was going to be interviewing me. He's our unicorn, and boy is he funny!! He had me cracking up all through English, but Omar and Nicky who were sitting across from us played a part in my hysterics too. I have to interview Tiana tomorrow. Shep-Dawg always comes up with the most creative and enjoyable assignments...

If you have Mrs. Y for Math, you know that Mrs. Y is.. well, Mrs. Y. As soon as I entered Math, and I had barely sat down when she started grinning really wild, grabbed a bag of Smarties, and started tossin' them around cheerfully, saying, "WE ARE WHAT WE EAT." That was a great start. Everyone knows Mrs. Y is the type of person to pump you up. Then came another surprise. No homework. Mrs. Y is fun, but also strict. So this kind of entered as a shock. Yet, another surprise! Along with the Smarties she gave out Strategy Sheets, saying, "Start as soon as you get them! I'll take the first three people up!" That was a shock too! Mrs. Y likes us all to be settled down, but I didn't have much time to gape... other people were scribbling away, and I wanted to be one of the three. A few minutes later, ... "Mrs. Y, I'm done!!"

"Dang Riittisha!" Lili and Quinn chorused. I was one of the last people to get a strategy sheet, yet I was the second one done, after Silvia, but no fair, she was in the first table to get a sheet! But, I was the last. And I was second. I was awfully proud. One of my goals is to be the first person to stand up. I've accomplished that goals, two or three times. Usually, it's either Joann or me first, only a couple seconds apart, with Silvia right on our tail. I'm proud.

Mystery!! In Science, after out warmup, we watched these two crime clips. Then, we got this map, directions, and had to try to solve the mystery.

"Riittisha.:P"

"Helena. :P"

My partner was Helen. She always calls me Riittisha in this way.. but that's another story.(; It's plenty fun though. For a few minutes, we took in the scene like pro detectives in silence, then started talking. A few minutes later, we were pretty sure we cracked the case. We wrote our theory in the back, and Ms. M promised tomorrow was going to be a exciting day. We'll find out the bumper sticker winners, (I hope I'm one of the Top 5!!!!!!!), and she'll tell us the story. Tomorrow seems promising, but today was plenty fun.

In my opinion, I had a way better day today than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment