Thursday, May 5, 2011

Reading Was Really Fun.....

By Marisa

YOLA PEEPSICLES©!!!!!!!!!!! Reading was really fun........ he he he he he......Why am I giggling? Well, 1) I have a shirt on that says. 'Giggle Champion' 2) I got punched in the face by Tasnim!!!! And she stole my five bucks!!!!! Awesome, right? he he he he I bet you don't understand....... Well, I'll explain. For our skits in reading, Tasnim is Mitchell, Alice is the Introduction person, a hay stack, and the grey haired lady's daughter, Leana is the grey haired lady and a random person talking to me, Kimberly is Paul, and I am Ray Sutcliffe. As you know, Mitchell jumps Ray Sutcliffe..... you know where this is going right???? Yeah!!!! So, first, Tasnim pretends to jump me from behind, then, I try to punch, but she holds me fists, then, the grand finale.... dun dun dun dun..... She punches me in the head!!!!! (sound effects provided by Kimberly's hand and The Land book) I immediately collapse dramatically..... he he he he he IT'S SO FUN!!!!!!!! toot-aloo TELL TASNIM TO BREAK MY LEG SO WE GET AN A ON THE SKITS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment