Thursday, May 12, 2011

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Chris

Today in P.E., we were facing Anu-ujin's team for the second day in a row. There was about a minute left, and we scored the tying goal. Here's how it went down. We had an out-of-bounds play. Jackson was right in front of the goal, and Jared was back in Stock and Block position. Brooke was playing goalie (her finger hurt) and I was in bounding the ball (we play with fuzzy balls). I tried to pass across the court to Jackson, but the ball didn't go where I wanted it to. Instead, it hit off of Anna's leg, and guess what? It went into the back of the net! We ended up in a tie, but that's better than nothing.

Also today, we had a scale test in band, and I did great, I got a 100%, today was a lucky day, almost as lucky as Friday the 13th. Good thing I'm Irish! (Not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment