Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SOLs

By Joann

All you take is a test. One BIG test. That you have to prepare for. And you've been preparing the whole school year technically. They're the..... SOLS.

Every year, I'm always dreading them, and the teachers are always taking it easy on us after they finish and they let us take a week off and just go outside, eat popsicles, and play. On the playground. I have a feeling that that's not going to happen here. We have 1 week and 1 day (8 days) and exactly 1 week before the SOLS begin for us. And why does the math SOL have to be on the 26th? What's wrong with that number, is it cursed or something? I mean, at least it isn't my birthday, just the day that I was born on but still. I've never had the SOL on that day! What's wrong with it now? Nothing. It's fine. But no, it's not because I have to take the math SOL on that day. And is it a coincidence that math is my favorite subject and I have to take it on the day that I was born? NO. But I hope I get good luck, since it is kind of my lucky day. Oh well. I HOPE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH YOU LATER SOL.

I'm not feeling any kind of luck anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment