Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Injured!!!

By Alex

Well you heard it first and here. I'm injured. It's not really serious, but it really affects me. So a few months ago, like some of you (my soccer friends) know, I had a pain in my back for like, 2 weeks. So just yesterday in the game I wanted to play forward, so I was running to the center but then,"Ooww!!" My back started really hurting!! I told Syed that I should be goalie. Then, at one time in the game I decided to jump to the ball, but then after Marvin kicked it I felt even more pain, and it really hurt and I didn't want to play anymore, but I didn't want to be out too. So I stayed.

Then after the game my back really, really hurt, so I checked to see if everything was ok. I felt my left side and I felt a little bump, then I checked my right side, and it felt flat and normal. Then I checked my left side again, and it felt like my back bone was deformed!! So I checked the right side again, and it felt normal. I told my parents and they felt like my bone was deformed too. So this weekend they are taking me to the hospital!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment