Thursday, March 24, 2011

The App Store

By Riitisha
"No, I have homework!!" I protested as I was dragged beyond my will, outside.
"Since when do YOU care about your homework?!" Alana replied.
... That was a good point. But, on the other hand, that was an excuse.
It was a Saturday, and it was 9:00. I had woken up about 10 minutes ago, hadn't even eaten  breakfast. And my friends were here to take me someplace un-known. And my parents were fine with it.Talk about NOT HELPING.
"We're going to the app store. Its more fun with you" Andrew said. I brightened.
They should have started with that!!
When we got to the app store ... we had a blast. It was un-describable. There were so many new items!! I hadn't been here in a long time, and I hadn't hung out with Andrew and Alana in forever either. I LOVED THIS PLACE!! No, scratch that; I LOVE THIS PLACE!! <3
The app store is always fun. We stayed till about 1:00, then decided to get fooood(:
{P.s. I like food <3}
You know .. being dragged out by your friends on a Saturday is not that bad of a thing .. o.O

1 comment:

  1. Your story shows such a good voice, Riitisha. You had a great lead, & it's especially humorous since I know that most kids don't want to get right to homework on Sat. morning. You included lots of dialog, & a good ending, "I love this place!" plus the food. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete