Sunday, March 6, 2011

Playing With a Legend

 By Quinn

One weekend I went down to my grandmas house. As usual I would go over and play my friends that lived next door, but this time there was a special guest at there house. He was only there because he knew there dad which was awesome because I got to meet him. His name was Jermaine. He was tall, black, and fast. When there dad came home with him in the car we all thought who the heck is that guy. When they got out of the car their dad introduced him and told us that he had played at Virginia Tech and was a legend. I thought to myself this is so cool. After a while my friends and I decided to play a little football game called Offense Defense. When we had just started to play Jermaine and their dad came out and started to play with us. The sweet part was since I am really tall for my age we were very close to each other in height. So on the next play their dad threw the ball to him and I intercepted it. Which gave my team the ball and we ended up winning. That is the time of when I got to play with Legend that came from my roots of Virginia Tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment