Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Prank War!!!!

By Andriana

OK so in early march me Camila and Tracy were having a prank war against Max, Andy, and Bruno.

They pranked us first by telling us they had a gift and then we opened the box and there was a stinky shoe,Hello....that is grounds for a prank war. So me and my friends had all these ideas. First we had to figure out all there locker combination's so we asked people and we got Andy's and Bruno combination, but not Max and we never did but anyway they also knew Tracy and my combination which was not good and that meant only Camila was safe so we had this idea that we would switch all our locks and Nadia and Gianni were in on it too. I gave my lock to Gianni he gave his to Camila she gave hers to Tracy she gave hers to Nadia and she gave hers to me. It was an awesome plan. So then Max started bragging about how he knew Tracy and my combination and I said go try it and he tried mine and it didn't work and he got mad and said you changed it and he kept on trying for like 5 minutes and could not get it open, it was hilarious. So when my team was all at the Rec we got pudding for snack and we took it and spread it all over the inside of Andy's locker. In the morning his face was so red but he was laughing too. We ended right there for some reason and we won, they think they one because the next prank they pulled on us was putting Hand Sanitizer on my locker, I said Thank you for keeping my locker clean (Backfire)

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I'm not sure about the pudding, but you do make it sound like having prank wars are fun. Just don't go too far, okay? The switching of the locks was really clever-good thinking!

    ReplyDelete