Monday, March 28, 2011

Golf Cart Crash!!!!!!!

By Leana
MONIQUE COME HERE! I yell at my sister as she is running bare-foot through my grandma's chocolate colored yard while I am chasing her in the golf cart. Then of all places she decides to go between two cars, and me without thinking drive through them or at least try to drive through them. BOOM! I crash into the fence that stands beside the golf cart and the two cars "Oh no what am I going to do" I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and that feeling in the pit of my stomach like when you are about to go down that  big hill at the top of a rollercoaster.  My grandparents had spent months fixing that fence what were they going to think when they saw that it was hanging on just by a nail. REVERSE! My sister yells through her giggles, but when I do the whole fence falls on the windshield my heart starts beating like there was an angry elf trying to get out. “Okay” Monique says just get out and we can try to fix it, that's exactly what I did and we kind of succeeded, but at the same time being a epic fail from what it looked like before. When we were finally done, we walked inside the old brick house and plopped down on the couch actually laughing at what just happened.   
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
Mabey I will make this mistake again...it was kind of fun!

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of description and feeling (scared) in your writing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made this show some anxious moments in your writing; it was exciting and full of action all the way through. Sorry for the crash. I needed the real end, though. What happened when your grandparents found out?

    ReplyDelete