Monday, March 21, 2011

Rain Rain Rain

By Zoë

BOOM...BOOM.............BOOM!!!!!!!!
That is what woke me up this morning. I also woke up to the sound of my cat meowing and running around my bed.  My cat, Bagheera was so scared that she was running around my bed like a maniac. One of the other reasons Bagheera was scared was because my bed was right next to the window so you could clearly hear the pitter, patter that was hitting the roof.  
 When my cat wouldn't be quite I literally picked her up off my bed and put her under my covers and put the covers over her. When I put her under my covers she curled up into her little ball and went back to sleep but I didn't. I went to school. 

1 comment:

  1. Good lead, fun to tell all about your cat, & how you saved her! You made me laugh at the end. It was a surprise I didn't expect.

    ReplyDelete