Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Aquarium

By Helen

    Imagine you are walking in a rain forest, it is pitch black and you feel like something is going to jump out any minute. The only source of light is the guide's small blue flashlight. Scary right? Well it is, that was my high... well that's not really the word, maybe... most distinct moment of last weekend. Okay, it wasn't a real rain forest just the one in the Baltimore aquarium but the eerie feeling still clung to the branches. But it was pitch black with  the only light from the guide. You see, the aquarium was closed but the animals were still all around you. I was walking in rain forest, it was pitch black and I felt something was going to jump out any minute.

1 comment:

  1. Great job creating images! If I ever get to Balitmore I will definately have to visit the aquarium, just because of your writing. :)

    ReplyDelete