Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bowling at the White House!!!!!!!!!

By Chris

Yesterday was the most epic day ever for me. After I ate my lunch, I worked on the first typed draft of my fiction story. After that, my parents called my sister and I and said, "Okay, guys, go to the bathroom, we're going somewhere," Though they refused to tell us where that somewhere was. We went to the bathroom, and we saw that our cousins had come. I asked if they were coming to the place and they replied with an excited "yes!" I asked if they knew where we were going and they said "Bowling, at the White House!!!!!!!!!" We ran around in our front yard for a few minutes, then loaded into our car to go. We parked about two blocks away, and met up with my uncles friend, Nancy, who works in the executive office building. We had to go through extensive security screenings asking our birthdays and social security digits. We did that twice and then  Ms. Nancy went into a SECRET SERVICE! room to get the bowling alley key. The bowling alley was a two lane bowling alley with a score sheet, a bunch of balls, and a ball dispenser. We warmed- up, and started the game. (No, none of the Obamas were there). Halfway through, one of the lanes broke down, so we went to one lane until a matinence  man came and fixed the alley. We had 2 teams of four and my team won. I had two spares and a strike, in the White House! It turned out to be one of the most fun experiences of my life.

2 comments:

  1. What an incredible experience you've had! Not many people can say they've been bowling in the White House. I hope you got pictures.

    ReplyDelete