Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pizza!!!!

By Alex

Last night I had pizza. It was like taking a break from all the worries, problems etc. You know how you score a goal in soccer then you want to score another and another and so on, I had that feeling with pizza last night. I finish one and then I wanted another and another. I ended up eating 6 slices of pizza. I'm the only one in my family who likes pure extar cheeze pizza(weird). Everyone else likes peporonni. I ate 6/8 of it. Oh no I'm doing math......................."AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Well anyway I had pizza for breakfast too with CCCOOFFFEE!!! I mean who doesn't like coffee. People say I'm to young or little to have coffe 2 times a day. All I hear is, "Drink as much coffee as you want." Well that was my night. Hope you had a good night(maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment