Wednesday, March 23, 2011

English Class

By Haben

Today in English class we had to write about one thing that we really hate or something that we don’t get or can’t solve. I wrote about people who talk behind your back. That really gets me annoyed because people don’t have a reason why they should say negative about others without the other people knowing. What I really hate is when someone talks about someone else and when that someone else finds out and asks the person if they really did say cruel stuff about them, the person would mostly say, “No. What are you talking about. I never said that about you.” That is so annoying when it happens. That is why I hate it.

1 comment:

  1. You told it like you feel, & that's a good way to write, Haben. I wonder about it too, & also wonder why people have to say anything; they can just enjoy their own friends. Thanks for bringing the topic up.

    ReplyDelete