Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stupid Show

By Annabel

Today my babysitter had her friend over and we had an agreement about what show or person we thought was more stupid! It was between Justin Beiber and Big Time Rush.  It wasn't about personality, it was about signing. I thought that Justin Beiber was a worse singer. My little brother agreed with me but my babysitter and her friend said Big Time Rush. Her friend had never seen Big Time Rush so he thought that it was the worst show in the world and couldn't believe that they were a real band! It was a tie but they said that they were adults so they overruled us.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting conversation you told about. Does someone 'have' to win? Can't each of you have an opinion? Your feelings seem to show through that you were frustrated. Nice way to show that.

    ReplyDelete