Friday, March 23, 2012

by Livia

Today I rushed home. It was anywhere near 4, but I wanted to be home extra early. I went online and straight to ticket master. 1 hour and 20 minutes until my chance. I sat there, hypnotized by the screen, watching the clock tick. 1 hour, 45 minutes, 30 minutes, 10 minutes, I nervously said. The anticipation was so big. Not knowing what would happen. Would you get through, or would you fall short. The clock struck 4, I clicked on link after link, my hands trembling ad the page loads. Yes, 4 tickets, almost in my hands. I had to buy more though, my heart was racing. I filled out all the information needed, shaking uncontrollably as I did so. It was hard. Not knowing what would happen. Entering numbers and hoping you did at the right time. Hoping you got tickets. 

 It's discouraging when you wait for a page to load that brings you bad news, but you have to continue. Try time after time. Hope, cross your fingers. To tell you the truth, it was exciting, in a bad way. When so much is riding on one click of your mouse. When so many people are counting on you. When you need to move with speed AND accuracy. 
 
 In the end sometimes it pays of, other times it doesn't. For me all my "hard" work payed off because I get to see ONE DIRECTION PERFORM!!!!!! A dream of mine came to with the push of a button, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment