Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hide and ?

By Henry

One night during a scouting trip for boyscouts, we played hide and seek tag (hide, then try not to get tagged). The sky was black outside, and there was a playground we played on. I hid close to the street, and I waited there. nobody found me, but the round hadn't been called over yet so I kept waiting. After about 20 minutes of solid waiting, I went to the playground to see what was going on. Nobody was there so I went to the campsite. It turns out the people in the trailers were complaining and the game ended. The bad thing was, I missed dinner. The spaghetti had been eaten, and the burner and the rest of the cooking and eating materials were packed up. I don't realy know the lesson that should be learned here, but it was a pretty painful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment