Friday, March 9, 2012

Swim Meet

By Laura

"Start warming up!" said Coach Kevin. BOOM!! I hit the water, I get up for air and swim as fast as I can. The was done practicing and the meet had begun. The moment Coach Kevin called MY name to go I was freaking out like crazy! Natalie had to go at the same time with me too, we were both doing a 25 back stroke. We got it the water and grabbed on the metal handle on the bottom of the diving board. "On your marks" said the man BEEEEEEPPPP, I quickly pushed myself off on I started swimming as fast as I could. It was really hard once I hit the wall, I was done. The lady didn't tell my time so I waited relaxed. At the end of the meet I asked Mr.S what place I was in and what my time was..... I was really happy to hear that my time was 22.32 seconds and I came in 3rd place!!!! I was really happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment