Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stupid Geese!

By Aaron

In the summer of 2007, me and my family went to Williamsburg. Our plan was to meet up with other family members and go to Busch Gardens. The whole trip was nice. It was a fun way to get to know your family better on a summer vacation, since my grandmother's side of the family lives in Ohio. When my sister, 2 aunts and I went for a walk, we encounterred geese. Geese were everywhere! But, they were not scary......up to that moment. At first, the geese followed because we had bread with us, so we gave them some. But then, groups of them starting quacking at us. More and more surrounded us. We were forced to go on a dock in a pond. At that point, we thought they were gone. Then, just like in the movies, one goose steps in. "Quack!" With that one quack, millions of geese started coming on the dock. To get out, we threw crumbs of bread at them. But, they still followed us. So, we had to run in a forest. Straight ahead, a dozen of geese quack at us. We couldn't go back because the army of geese we just encountered are still charging at us. So, we go forward to the smaller army of geese. And, they don't do anything. In 2 minutes, it's certain they've stopped chasing us. And, all of this happened in 10 minutes! I'm not saying I was scared of geese after that, but I tried to avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment