Saturday, March 10, 2012

Daniel's Dream

By Heidi

I remember one time in homeroom Daniel told me about a bad dream he had that was about a green sweater. I started laughing and he told me that the green sweater was chasing him trying to eat him or something, and the rest of the day I kept making fun of his dream. I told everyone and kept saying that the green sweater was behind him or right there. Everyday in homeroom he said he kept thinking about the green sweater, but then another day in homeroom he said that he wasn't scared of the green sweater anymore. He said that he had another bad dream, but this time about a green spider. And again I started laughing! I told everyone and I started making fun of his dream again, and again he told he that he was thinking about the green spider all the time. I think he is still scared of that green spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment