Sunday, March 25, 2012

Video Games

By Miguel

As I yawn from my comfy bed, and see the clock it's just 5:30 am! I tried to go back to sleep. I just couldn't. Was it me or was it just a nightmare I had that woke me up. Hm... as I thought what should I do with this free time. Should I use the computer... Wake up my brothers... eat cereal...and then I had the perfect idea: play video games. I quietly turned on the T.V. and put the volume all the way down. I turned on my PS3 and put on my game. Ouch, the brightness of was making the television was too bright. I went to options and turned the brightness down. Suddenly, my PS3 was making too much noise. I thought I heard foot steps coming down from my parent's room. I didn't care, so I kept playing, but as soon as they saw me, they yelled, "You're already up?"

No comments:

Post a Comment