Monday, March 12, 2012

Walk Around

By Ainood

When I was in Egypt,we could not get out a lot because it was Ramadan and it was not likely for a lot of people to be out, but somehow the streets are anyways to crowded.I feel like some people don't see all of Egypt because well what I see mayby more of the real than the amazing sights.

Well it was a normal day and me and my family. We were fasting,all except my little brothers and we were in our apartments and me and my sister were bored, so we went up to my cousin's house which is upstairs(my famliy owns the building). We just sat and watched tv there and started talking.I love to play in the computer because it has lots of games.

I was bored so my older cousin asked if I wanted her to take me to go outside and explore the streets and shop.I said okay because I was bored.when I came out it was crowded but I stayed close to my cousins and I looked around.They always let us buy one thing from a shop which was nice.I liked chatting while walking.We drank this juice a popular juice that we drink in Egypt which is super good and makes going around the best part.You can hear lots of loud music and from far ahead away from the streets weddings(we have weddings at night)After a couple spins we came back tired from our walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment