Friday, March 9, 2012

The Time I Dropped my Phone in the Rain Gutter

by Matt

One day, in mid-fall, I was walking home from my friend's house. A layer of multicolored leaves covered the ground. I was holding my phone in my hand, instead of in my pocket, where it should've been. As I passed by the rain gutter, the phone fell out of my hands, hit the layer of leaves, and slid down into the sewer. Now if it had been summer, spring, or maybe even winter, there would not have been as many leaves on the ground, so the phone would not have slid, but it was fall. Me and my mom then called the county, and the came in driving a truck with a 30+ foot long shovel. They pried open the nearby manhole with a crowbar, and dug my phone out. Luckily, it was not wet and I still use that phone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment