Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2

By Abby

So, I have had my parent teacher conference this morning and I'm really glad that it's over. My parents were very happy about my grades and so was Ms.C. It's nice to have almost a whole day off. I am trying to persuade my family to go see the Lorax but I seem to be the only one other than my little sister who even cares. One of the big reasons that I want to see the movie is because the Lorax was one of my favorite books ever. There where so many things that where special to me then that I don't even think about normally anymore, like the books that I used to love. Sometimes forgetting things is good, but in this case it is pretty sad because I will have a baby brother soon and I want him to enjoy the same great things that I enjoyed when I was little. I will try to be a super awesome sister and hopefully, someday, he willl love the Lorax, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment