Friday, March 30, 2012

Rock, paper, scissors

Today in homeroom, we had the first annual Sea Hawk Team Rock Paper Scissors Shoot tournament (rps). A week ago, we had a STAR (homeroom) rps tournament. In my star, I won and was one of two representatives. Today was the team wide tournament, the one that really mattered. I won the first round best 2/3. On the next round, I was tying a lot but then won. After that one I escaped to the final four. With many ties and one loss, I just made it to the final. In the final round it was 3/5. Everyone was cheering yes against me because they are my friends. In the final round the tension was building but I came through. I won! I was hoisted in the air by all my friends. It was a fun interesting sport (maybe not a sport) to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment