Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Tutor

By Miles

I had this guy coming to my house for trumpet lessons. At first I thought he was going to be some weird guy with glasses who was really messed up. When he got to my house he looked tall and like not such a bad guy, I mean I was nervous but it was not so bad. He was shaved almost completely bald with a really dark shirt. He also taught me a lot that I didn't know before and it was actually helpful in sounding better and having a better posture. The tutor was also really really good himself, he played in the army so I guess he has to be good. He has traveled the world playing for people and teaching trumpet lessons, it's his job now. What shocked me is that he is married, even though he travels the world playing he still finds time to get married. Over all the man was not that bad and I feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment