Thursday, March 15, 2012

Philippines!

 by Kathryn

 I remember that afternoon in the Philippines. It was about to rain. I could feel little, tiny raindrops falling on my hair. My cousins and I were running to the day care. When I got inside, my cousins yelled at me for going in there. They told me there were monsters. I didn't believe them at all. We were playing outside under the roof of the porch. There was pile of sand, so my cousins and I started to throw sand at each other. My cousin Ning Ning (I call her Octopus Queen because of some joke) had wet sand on her flip-flops, so she put them outside to be cleaned. When she wasn't looking I put more sand on her flip-flops. After that I started dancing stupidly. I looked so dumb. When I turned around my cousins were staring at me the whole time. My cousins started to laugh and so did I. It wasn't the best decision to dance at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment