Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Other Cut Glued Shut

by Ben

Rinnnngggg the bell to lunch had finally rung. I was so hungry. It was a good day, and I was not letting anything bad get in my way. I ate my lunch, then it was time to go outside. Yeah, it was a good day outside. I ran outside playing around with my friend and then BOOM! I fell down and hit my head on the hard metal bleachers. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, this was scary, I had a of a lot of blood running down my face. I rushed inside to the elevators with one of the staff members. I ran straight out of the elevator to the clinic, go cleaned up and rushed to the hospital with my mom. I waited for a doctor for 5 minutes and he said I had to get x rays first for my nose to see if it was broken because i hit it really hard too. So they said it was fractured but it would heal on its own if I left it alone. 

Finally, the doctor walked in,"How are you doing today Benjamin? We are going to glue that wound now" So they glued it and I was ready to go home, but I had to wait for the other doctor to give me all oh the stuff like my insurance card and papers. After all that went through, I got to go home. My eye was really hurting, so I had to take some ibuprofen. It all turned out good and right now i still have the glue on that cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment